Thursday, January 21, 2010

Steak-Out



I was asked to pass on this Valentine Day's offer from Steak-Out, the new steak-dinner delivery company on West Berry. I have not tried it, but I have to say, I like the idea. From their website:
Since the first day we fired up our grill, we've always held our food to the highest standards possible. That's why it's always prepared fresh daily. And why it's always fire-grilled with our special seasonings just the way you like it.
Sometimes the last thing you want to do after a long day is cook. So why do it? Give Steak-Out a call instead and we'll fire up whatever you and your family have a hankering for. You can just sit back and relax while we deliver a hot, complete meal right to your door.
I wish any new business well, especially one that's giving Fort Worth more food choices. Let us know if you have tried it, I will be soon.

Steakout
2209 West Berry Street
Fort Worth,  TX 76110
817-924-8585
Fax: (817) 924-8590

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sirloin and the burgers are awesome.
Sometimes you want something other than pizza delivered.