Thursday, December 20, 2007

Best Chinese Restaurant Suggestions . . .

I don't write about Chinese restaurants very often because I'm not a big fan. I like Thai, I don't care too much for Vietnamese, and Chinese, well, most of the dishes taste the same to me. I may not have been to good restaurants or it may be that it is just a personal preference but when its my time to choose a restaurant, in Fort Worth, it's either Mexican or Sushi.

But many people like Chinese food and Fort Worth has some favorites. My daughter likes Szechuan. I am going to include a Chinese restaurant in the January 2008, Best of Fort Worth and I am taking all suggestions. I'll take the two most suggested, visit with my wife and daughter (who like Chinese), and make a decision.

Please if you like Chinese and have a favorite, let me know.

No comments: