Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hypotheticals

I will be posting, from time to time, some "hypotheticals", a concept of discussion made popular in the DFW area by the radio station 1310 The Ticket. My sons and I have enjoyed the one to the right. I have always considered the rhino to have the combination of speed, strength and defensive qualities that would leave him the winner. If you have a hypothetical for general consumption please let me know.
Also, I have decided that when a poll gets to 50 votes, a winner will be declared and that poll will be removed. The first 50 vote-getter will probably be the Presidential Election Poll. This definitive poll will be an early predicter of the winner in 2008. I will extrapolate the Democrat and Republican primary nominees and vice presidential candidates. Stay tuned.

No comments: