Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Best Burger Contest at DFW.com

DFW.com is having a best hamburger contest. I really never tire of the debate. Not that I pay that much attention to the winner. As they say, my mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts.

If you have visited all the best burger places in Fort Worth, you have your favorite. As do I. As does everyone, and that is as it should be.

Mine is still Kinkaid's, which has something to do with the ease of ordering, the location, the seating, the price, etc. I just like the way the place works and I always get a good burger.

I need to try the Love Shack burger with the egg. That looks good.

My favorite in the Metroplex will always be Coppell Deli. Their double burger is unbelievable.

If you are interested in voting:
http://www.dfw.com/118

4 comments:

nemajo said...

I still say the Mushroom Burger at the Blue Tower Cafe in Mallick Tower has them all beat..

Neil

didn't see them on the list though ;(

Jamal said...

Five Guys wins hands down. You have good points about the convenience of Kinkaid's. Five Guys is simple better and I grew up on Kinkaid's

Francis Shivone said...

Jamal -- actually I agree with you on 5 Guys. I wish they had one in FW.

Nemajo -- I'll try that burger. Thanks.

cwheat said...

Tried the mushroom burger today at Blue Tower - pretty good my friend.

However, my fav is still the Blue Cow Burger at M&O Grill. Hands down the best in town.