Friday, November 30, 2007

Need a Good General Contractor?

About once a month I repost the following as a favor to a friend:
-------------------------------------------------------

T
his
is a plug. I get nothing from it. Nothing, nada, zilch.
I just had my house painted and roofed and I am very happy with the work. Very happy.


As a matter of fact, the contractor (who just finished) did such a good job I told him I'd put his name on the weblog. If he gets a call from it, he deserves it. You will get a fair proposal and job done properly and economically.

The company name is: GlenCo International
Contact: Wayne Glennon
Phone: 817 244 9262 / 817 994 6088 mobile

Wayne's got some engineering in his background and has been doing new construction and renovation for a many years -- and is a longtime resident of the Fort Worth area.

This is not the leaky faucet guy (actually, he did fix a leaking a/c unit in my attic once). This is the guy when you have a major project that requires experience and general construction expertise.

Call him. The proposal bid is free of charge.

No comments: