Friday, August 17, 2007

08/17/07 Updated --Where to Eat in Fort Worth

  1. Central Market -- Still my favorite place in the city. $$
  2. Mi Cocina -- Mexican Restaurant. 2 locations, downtown, and I30 and Hulen St. Good food, great service, fair price. $$
  3. Kincaids -- Hamburgers and fries. On Camp Bowie, north of I30. Consistently good, great place to sit and talk and inexpensive. $
  4. Angelos -- Barbecue. White Settlement Rd. As old as dirt and deserving of its great reputation. $$
  5. La Piazza -- Italian. University, south of I30. Fine dining Italian style. $$$$
  6. Charlies Pizza -- Pizza. Meadowbrook, south of I30. If you thin crust, New York style pizza, this is it. $
  7. Cantina Laredo -- Mexican. Downtown. Really good food. $$$
  8. Suk a Thai -- Thai. If you don't mind being in Arlington too much, we love this family run Thai restaurant. $$
  9. Hui Chuan Sushi -- Japanese Sushi. Camp Bowie, south of I30. Authentic Sushi. $$$
  10. Lili's -- Sandwiches. Magnolia around 6th St. New and very good. $

No comments: